- Accessory Remote
- Air conditioning
- AIS System
- Anchor rollers
- Antenna Cable
- Antenna Mount
- Attractants & baits
- Automobiles & Motorcycles
- Batteries & Chargers
- Bilge pumps
- Blowers & heaters
- Boat motors & accessories
- Epirbs Paddlesports collections
- Fume detectors
- Fume detectors automotive/rv
- Flotation, coats and pants
- Marine safety EPIRBS
- Persons locator beacons
- Personal locator beacons
- Personal flotation devices
- Personal flotation paddlesports
- Personal flotation marine-safety
- Personal flotation outdoor
- Safety EPIRBS
SI-TEX SP-70 Autopilot w/Rotary Feedback f/Inboards - No Drive
SP-70 Autopilot with Rotary Feedback for Inboards - No Drive
Low Cost Autopilot Designed For Easy Installation
The SI-TEX SP-70 Autopilot will add relaxation to your cruising and fishing activity. Designed for almost any boat and easily installed on Outboard, Inboard and Sterndrive vessels with Hydraulic or Mechanical steering systems.
- Ultra-compact, waterproof Control Unit has simple keypad operation and large LCD display of heading course, rudder angle, operating mode and error messages
- Control Unit can be used as dash-mounted keypad or quickly and easily removed from mounting bracket for use as a handheld portable.
Additional steering stations can be easily added with optional plug-in connectors
- Exceptionally easy to use. Just steer to desired course, press the PILOT key and the system takes over to steer you on your way - automatically
- Built-in NMEA0183 Loran/GPS interface for precise course-line navigation along routes
- Bold, backlit displays with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light
- Digital displays of rudder angle and operation mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the-minute operating status
- Automatic Sea State and Trim Controls and ten selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display
- Built-in diagnostic and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering
- Stand By mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position
- Works with solenoid valves as well
FREE SHIPPING Every day.
Delivery time:- Processing an order usually takes 1-7 days; when your order has been processed you will receive a shipping confirmation email. Standard shipping is 1-4 weeks, depending on the product. Keep in mind; this is just a suggested number - it normally takes much less time than that.
Since our products are stored in multiple warehouses, you will get a shipping confirmation email for every package shipped to you, which may involve multiple packages per order.
If a package fails to arrive due to incomplete or incorrect shipping details given by customers. Please make sure the correct shipping details are given when checking out the cart.
If you need your order faster, we offer Express Delivery on certain items. For more information please contact customer support.
Will my order be shipped in multiple parcels?
If you place a large order, it may be fulfilled in multiple shipments.
How long will my order take to deliver?
Your order should take between 7 to 15 business days to arrive at your doorstep.
Will I have to pay any customs fees?
We are confident that there will be no customs fees. However we are not responsible for customs fees or import duties. If any such costs are required, it is the buyers responsibility to pay the balance.
What are my payment options?
We accept payments by Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express and Amazon Checkout.
What are my delivery options?
We currently only offer one standard shipping option, which is free. All shipments are sent prepaid, so there are no unexpected taxes or fees on delivery.
How secure is your site?
Payments using the Stripe payment gateway. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification. We take security very seriously, all payments are verified by Stripe to prevent fraud.
Can I amend my order?
Contact us as soon as possible if you wish to amend your order. We ship items out usually within 1 working day, so cannot guarantee any changes will be made. It is your responsibility to ensure you check out with the correct items and shipping info.
Where is my order?
You will receive an email with tracking information once your order is dispatched.
How do I track my parcel?
You can track your parcel via the email we sent you. We also have a link to our Order Tracking page on our Home Page.
Once your item has shipped you will receive an email with your tracking number and shipment details.
Once received, you view the tracking information three ways: 1-You can click the " View Order" link in the email which will take you to your order. 2-You can log into your account and click on the tracking information, which will take you to the tracking page. Just enter the tracking number in the search box.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are typically processed within 24 - 48 hours from receipt of payment Monday - Friday. When you order from our website, you can typically expect to receive your order(s) within 1-4 weeks.
*Note: if you order several items, each item might come from a different supplier. So it is possible that you might receive one order one day and another a day or two later.
Can I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely. We offer a 7 day refund time from the date you receive your parcel. Read our Refund Policy page for more info. If you are unhappy with your order, we encourage you to email us directly on our website, so we may resolve your issue with the product.
What if I received a faulty item?
If you discover a fault, please contact us immediately (within 7 days of receiving your parcel) via ‘Contact Us’ on our website.