Raymarine EV-100 Wheel Evolution Autopilot
EV-100 Wheel Evolution Autopilot
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Quick and easy installation
- Fits most types of sailboat wheels
- Simple, robust clutch engagement
- For boats up to 16,500 lbs (7,500 kg)
- For 12V DC power systems
- Includes p70s Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70s Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-100 Actuator Control Unit
- Wheel Drive
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70s Autopilot Control Head
The p70s is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/ - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-100 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable ()
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable ()
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
FREE SHIPPING Every day.
Delivery time:- Processing an order usually takes 1-7 days; when your order has been processed you will receive a shipping confirmation email. Standard shipping is 1-4 weeks, depending on the product. Keep in mind; this is just a suggested number - it normally takes much less time than that.
Since our products are stored in multiple warehouses, you will get a shipping confirmation email for every package shipped to you, which may involve multiple packages per order.
If a package fails to arrive due to incomplete or incorrect shipping details given by customers. Please make sure the correct shipping details are given when checking out the cart.
If you need your order faster, we offer Express Delivery on certain items. For more information please contact customer support.
Will my order be shipped in multiple parcels?
If you place a large order, it may be fulfilled in multiple shipments.
How long will my order take to deliver?
Your order should take between 7 to 15 business days to arrive at your doorstep.
Will I have to pay any customs fees?
We are confident that there will be no customs fees. However we are not responsible for customs fees or import duties. If any such costs are required, it is the buyers responsibility to pay the balance.
What are my payment options?
We accept payments by Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express and Amazon Checkout.
What are my delivery options?
We currently only offer one standard shipping option, which is free. All shipments are sent prepaid, so there are no unexpected taxes or fees on delivery.
How secure is your site?
Payments using the Stripe payment gateway. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification. We take security very seriously, all payments are verified by Stripe to prevent fraud.
Can I amend my order?
Contact us as soon as possible if you wish to amend your order. We ship items out usually within 1 working day, so cannot guarantee any changes will be made. It is your responsibility to ensure you check out with the correct items and shipping info.
Where is my order?
You will receive an email with tracking information once your order is dispatched.
How do I track my parcel?
You can track your parcel via the email we sent you. We also have a link to our Order Tracking page on our Home Page.
Once your item has shipped you will receive an email with your tracking number and shipment details.
Once received, you view the tracking information three ways: 1-You can click the " View Order" link in the email which will take you to your order. 2-You can log into your account and click on the tracking information, which will take you to the tracking page. Just enter the tracking number in the search box.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are typically processed within 24 - 48 hours from receipt of payment Monday - Friday. When you order from our website, you can typically expect to receive your order(s) within 1-4 weeks.
*Note: if you order several items, each item might come from a different supplier. So it is possible that you might receive one order one day and another a day or two later.
Can I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely. We offer a 7 day refund time from the date you receive your parcel. Read our Refund Policy page for more info. If you are unhappy with your order, we encourage you to email us directly on our website, so we may resolve your issue with the product.
What if I received a faulty item?
If you discover a fault, please contact us immediately (within 7 days of receiving your parcel) via ‘Contact Us’ on our website.